Operations and Administration
Here is an overview of the internal workings of the agency and the roles of various departments
Administration and Supplies
- Performs specialized function in the field of Trade, Investment, Economic planning, Personnel Management etc.
- Making submissions and preparing draft letters on specific matters.
- Supervising the work of a number of subordinate officers.
- Initiating the preparation of draft memoranda and speeches.
- Preparing statutory and periodic reports.
- Taking responsibility for administrative development planning.
Finance and Accounts
- Oversee the Income and Expenditure of the Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC);
- Formulate policy on how to improve the IGR of the Club;
- Manage the finance of the Club;
- Major Signatory to the Club’s Account Preparation of Monthly Return of Revenue;
- Analyze financial; records and report and make adjustments as needed;
- Preparation and entries of Journal, allocating expenditures, grant related entries, etc.;
- Code revenues to proper accounts heads when funds are received;
- Ensures proper accounting and preparation of Monthly Salaries of Staff.
- Preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules;
- Preparation of monthly account reconciliations;
- Assists in documentation of Internal control;
- Other projects as assigned.
- Responsible to the Board of the Club/ PS Ministry of Youth and Sports.
- Taking charge of the formulation, execution & review of policies.
- Taking charge of the general administration of the Club.
- Advising on general administrative matters.
- Responsible for advising the Board on policy matters that is, new proposals to be placed before the Board and how such policies as approved, can be executed.
- Responsible for handling Management difficulties arising in executing existing policies and solving problems which arise in day-to-day Club activities.
- He also forecast the probable effects of new legislations and keep reservoir of records pertaining to sports.